NATURAL GAS WATER HEATERS
With a natural gas water heater, you’ll always enjoy hot water when needed and save thousands in energy costs over the life of the appliance.
Conventional water heaters store water in a tank and are available in a variety of gallon capacities. Electric or gas energy is required to maintain the water at a set temperature until a faucet is turned on and water is pulled through the pipe. A conventional electric or gas water heater should last about 11 years.
Gas storage water heaters heat and retain a quantity of water in an insulated cylinder, ready for use. They provide hot water at mains pressure, and as they can deliver the whole stored quantity immediately it’s needed, can serve many outlets (such as several showers) at the one time. And it will deliver to them all at main pressure. When emptied, it takes time to reheat and have you back in hot water, but high recovery models (like Rheem Stellar) can reheat 200 litres an hour. They came in capacities from 90 to 170 litre in 3, 4 or 5 Star energy efficiency levels, within Indoor models also available.
Depending on your local utility costs, gas water heaters are typically cheaper to operate than electric. They also cost more upfront than an electric. However, based on energy savings, gas heaters generally make up the difference in price in about one year.
Best for Most Homes: Rheem. Rheem is a good mid-level water heater brand that’s not too expensive, but its reputation for manufacturing durable, reliable water heaters makes it an excellent choice for most homes. The company sells water heater models in gas, electric, tankless, solar and hybrid styles.
Most natural gas water heaters operate with a pilot light, heating water even when the electricity is out. And since they reheat water almost twice as fast as electric models, relying on a gas water heater for bathing during an outage continues to be economical.
We know water heaters. If it has anything to do with repairing your current water heater or installing a new one, we can do it and we can do it better than anyone.
For example, did you know that aside from poor performance and high energy costs, there are many potential dangers that can result from an improper water heater installation? Yup. And it happens more often than you think. But not with the technicians from ClearView on the job!
Our technicians are so good it’s almost scary. Each and every one are factory trained and certified, with a minimum of 5 years experience. These aren’t just pros, they’re pro’s pros.
Sometimes it seems like we eat, sleep and drink water heaters. All makes. All models. All years. Plus we repair and install them all the time. So if you need to rehearse for one of those Idol shows, you’re going to need hot water in that shower, because “eeek” isn’t going to cut it.
ENERGY STAR® Certified models available
- Costs three times less to operate than electric heaters.
- Storage tank models heat water twice as fast and produce fewer emissions than electric models, with stand-by temperature controlled by a thermostat.
- On-demand models save space, provide an endless supply of water and use less energy than tank models.
Life expectancy of 10-12 years
Trust your water heater installation to professional plumbers! Hot water heaters are complicated pieces of equipment. They should only be installed by professional, fully-licensed plumbers, like those at ClearView Plumbing the Calgary water heater installation and repair experts.
|Week Days||7:30 – 5:30|
|Saturday||8:00 – 4:00|
ClearView Technicians are among the best of the best. While we’re equipped to handle almost any residential plumbing or heating need, here are some of the most requested services from our customers
Hot Water Heaters
Quality hot water heaters supplied & installed in Calgary to keep you warm all year
Plumbing Maintenance & Repairs
For solutions to all your residential plumbing problems, big or small, look no further.
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
ClearView Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to providing our customers with quality service…guaranteed!
- If you’re not happy with our service, we will work with you until you are.
- Our expert Technicians and Customer Service reps are continually trained on the latest services and technologies to maintain the highest standard of excellence.
- We protect your home by using drop cloths, runners, shoe covers and gloves. If we damage something we will accept responsibility and quickly make it right.
- If we miss something and fail to communicate it to you prior to signing our service agreement, we will correct the issue at no additional cost to you. We will always try to provide you with a range of options to meet your needs. Excludes sewers and anything that cannot be visually inspected.
- Within the specified timeframe, any part or equipment that cannot be repaired will be replaced under our warranty.