HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFIERS
Do you know all of the benefits offered by a whole-house humidifier? Find out how proper humidification in your home improves health and comfort.
Like most Canadians, we understand the need for humidifiers in every household. We know what it is like to live through the harsh desert climate in Calgary. And when the temperature drops outside, we all crank up the heat inside. Unfortunately, all of that warm and toasty heat can cause the air in our homes to dry out.
Luckily, ClearView has the solution to these expensive problems. We will install affordable, automatic humidifiers and filters to resolve all of the above problems and more. Our certified Calgary technicians will install both a humidifier and a humidistat to ensure that the moisture level in your home is maintained while your furnace is running.
Air that’s not properly humidified can have serious health and comfort implications:
- Low relative humidity can make you more susceptible to catching a cold. And flu viruses have been linked to speedier progression and transmission in dry air.
- The respiratory infections caused by cold and flu viruses are a leading trigger of asthma in children. Plus, cold, dry air on its own can aggravate asthma.
But that’s not all. Dry air can cause structural damage to your home and possessions, It can cause walls, woodwork and hardwood floors to crack. And those annoying static shocks? They can cause irreparable damage to your electronic equipment.
Dry air can actually make you feel colder at normal temperatures, causing you to overheat your home. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, for every degree you heat your house, you add four percent to your energy bill.
Healthier, more comfortable air is within your reach.
Whole-home humidifiers can help. They are installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system and automatically deliver the perfect amount of humidified air, not just to one room, but throughout every room of your home
Control health: Maintaining the right humidity level throughout your home not only helps keep your nasal passages and airways healthy, it helps reduce colds and the flu. Even the common cold can be controlled with proper humidity.
Protect your home: A whole-home humidifier can help keep your possessions protected. Furniture, hardwood floors, musical instruments and electronics are all safer when your home is properly humidified.
Increase comfort and energy efficiency: Optimal humidity can also help you stay warmer at cooler temperatures. That means you can lower your thermostat and save energy, thereby lowering your heating costs.
In the home, point-of-use humidifiers are commonly used to humidify a single room, while whole-house or furnace humidifiers, which connect to a home’s HVAC system, provide humidity to the entire house.
|Week Days||7:30 – 5:30|
|Saturday||8:00 – 4:00|
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
ClearView Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to providing our customers with quality service…guaranteed!
- If you’re not happy with our service, we will work with you until you are.
- Our expert Technicians and Customer Service reps are continually trained on the latest services and technologies to maintain the highest standard of excellence.
- We protect your home by using drop cloths, runners, shoe covers and gloves. If we damage something we will accept responsibility and quickly make it right.
- If we miss something and fail to communicate it to you prior to signing our service agreement, we will correct the issue at no additional cost to you. We will always try to provide you with a range of options to meet your needs. Excludes sewers and anything that cannot be visually inspected.
- Within the specified timeframe, any part or equipment that cannot be repaired will be replaced under our warranty.