Save up to 20% on your Monthly Utility with a New Furnace Installation from ClearView
Is your furnace or HVAC system acting up? Don’t wait until you’re left in the cold. Our experienced team of heating technicians is here to help you stay warm during colder months.
The professional team at ClearView are Calgary’s heating & furnace installation experts. We guarantee 5-year technician experience, which means that all of our technicians have a minimum of 5-year on-the-job experience, so you can rest assured that your new furnace is in qualified hands. When your furnace is not working properly or has broken down altogether, all you need to do is call us and we’ll send over a courteous and knowledgeable technician who will know how to get the job done right. Whether it’s furnace repair or new furnace installation, we’ve got you covered.
Check out our $400 Furnace Installation Special below:
ClearView Plumbing offers a number of furnace repair and maintenance services, including the following:
Furnace Replacement and Installation — If you’re replacing your old furnace with a newer model, trust the technicians at ClearView Plumbing to install your new furnace according to factory specifications to ensure your unit is energy efficient and safe.
WholeHome™ Comfort Balance — Avoid hot and cold spots in your home. Our WholeHome™ Comfort Balance service ensures perfect airflow to every part of your home, reducing inefficiencies and costs.
Contact Us: 403-220-0090
There’s a reason ClearView has a reputation as Calgary’s most trusted contractor for home heating. In fact, there are seven reasons, all included in our 7–Point ClearComfort™ Guaranteed Service Policy. We don’t just make promises; we commit them to writing so every client can have total peace of mind.
Here’s what you get from our 7– Point ClearComfort™ Guaranteed Service Policy:
- 5–Year Technician Experience. Our air conditioner and furnace technicians all have at least five years of on–the–job experience. They arrive on time and don’t leave until the entire system checks out. Before they go, they make sure your home is as clean as it was when they arrived. Guaranteed.
- Never More System Than You Need. Before you commit your hard-earned dollars to your system, we will do a complete home analysis to ensure you get exactly the right system for your home and budget.
- No Guesswork Pricing. We don’t do estimates–they leave too much room for surprises. We give you the complete price before we start working and we stand behind the price, no matter what. Guaranteed.
- Spec–Perfect Installation. What happens when your system is not installed to factory specifications? Bills can be 30% to 50% higher and equipment failure can also occur. In fact, we estimate that improper installation causes more than half of equipment breakdowns. ClearView technicians calibrate your equipment to factory specifications. Guaranteed.
- WholeHome™ Comfort Balance. Avoid hot and cold spots in your home. Our WholeHome™ Comfort Balance service ensures perfect air flow to every part of your home, reducing inefficiencies and costs.
- Lower Energy Bills. We guarantee that your energy bill will drop by at least 25%. If it doesn’t, we’ll make up the difference for the first 12 months after installation.
- Every System is Guaranteed. Get the kind of comfort no thermostat can deliver–complete peace of mind from our equipment guarantees. Your system is guaranteed for 5–10 years by ClearView, the manufacturer or both.
What Sets ClearView Plumbing Apart From The Other Furnace Repair Companies?
There are a number of furnace repair and maintenance companies in Calgary, but none of them combines industry experience with a dedication to customer service like ClearView Plumbing. Our professional technicians offer an expertise that is unmatched by other companies. At ClearView Plumbing, we believe in being transparent about costs, which is why we provide you with a complete and exact quote before work begins. Unlike other companies that may charge hidden fees once the work is complete, ClearView will always stick to the initial quote we gave you.
There are many benefits of choosing ClearView for your furnace installation, maintenance and repair needs. We offer repair, maintenance and installation services that will make your furnace run more efficiently, helping you to save money on utility bills. The maintenance and repair services offered by ClearView Plumbing will also extend the life of your furnace, helping to prevent surprise breakdowns and allowing you to get the most out of your home heating system. Keep your home warm and comfortable without breaking the bank. Get the high-quality furnace maintenance and repair services you need with the professional team at ClearView Plumbing.
How Long Does The Average Furnace Last?
Furnaces have an on-average lifespan of 15-20 years. This varies depending on the quality of the unit as well as the amount of maintenance performed. Furnaces that are regularly tuned-up last much longer than those that are neglected.
How Do I Know If It’s Time to Replace My Furnace?
If you’ve had your furnace for 15-20 years, you may want to replace the unit. If your furnace isn’t providing heat or is heating your home unevenly, it may be time to consider a replacement. A professional inspection will help you determine whether repair or replacement is the best option.
How Long Do Furnace Repairs or Installations Take?
The exact length of a furnace installation depends on the nature of the service, but generally, these repairs are done in one day, usually within a few hours.
“I was surprised by the fast and efficient service! But it was only exceeded by my delight at how pleasant everyone was when I needed to purchase and have a new furnace installed in my home…I would recommend ClearView Plumbing and Heating to everyone!” — D. Beaulac
“Fast and friendly service. We called for a same day repair and had the whole problem sorted out within a couple of hours.” — Ben Rankel
“Amazing service and prompt. Helped us get heat back in no time! Would recommend them again and again.” — Sara Gagne