Even though winter is in full swing, it’s never too late for a furnace tune-up in Calgary. If your furnace has been working fine so far this Calgary winter, there is no guarantee that there is some small problem lurking undetected that can cause a serious malfunction or even a breakdown at any moment. Getting your furnace checked out is the smart thing to do to make sure you never get left in the cold.
While a ClearView technician inspects your furnace, they can also perform a furnace tune-up that will ensure your furnace is running at peak efficiency during the entire winter. A well-tuned furnace saves you money in energy bills, not to mention potential furnace repair or replacement costs.
A furnace tune-up typically consists of a detailed checklist of procedures that the ClearView tech will run down to complete the job. This involves things like:
Furnace Tune-Up Check List
- Checking, adjusting and cleaning blower and components
- Ensuring proper functioning of the fan
- Checking, cleaning or replacing air filters
- Checking the thermostat calibration
- Ensuring proper functioning of moving parts and lubricating if necessary
- Checking for obstructions
- Checking electrical systems
To see any of our other services, you can go to http://www.clearviewplumbing.ca.
Click here for a list of our different Plumbing and Heating specials – Please note that these specials are subject to change at any time.