CARBON MONOXIDE TESTING
Get ClearView to Perform Carbon Monoxide Testing in Your Calgary Home During Your Next Service So You Don’t Have to Worry
Do you worry about keeping your family safe from carbon monoxide? Well, we worry about that too! That is why we provide inexpensive furnace and boiler tune-up and testing services in Calgary. Our testing will detect small cracks and blockages before they become big safety concerns.
Signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning may include:
- Dull headache
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be particularly dangerous for people who are sleeping or intoxicated. People may have irreversible brain damage or even die before anyone realizes there’s a problem.
Incorrectly installed, poorly maintained or poorly ventilated household appliances – such as cookers, heaters and central heating furnaces & boilers – are the most common causes of accidental exposure to carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide is harmful when breathed because it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives the heart, brain, and other vital organs of oxygen. Large amounts of CO can overcome you in minutes without warning—causing you to lose consciousness and suffocate. CO poisoning can be reversed if caught in time.
ClearView offers comprehensive furnace and boiler tune-up services that include carbon monoxide testing to detect cracks and blockages that could lead to leaks.
During the CO testing portion of our tune-up, we will check all connections to and from the furnace, check vents for cracks, gaps or corrosion and recommend any necessary repairs. We will also check for debris that may be impeding air flow.
In addition, our carbon monoxide testing includes an inspection of the heat exchanger and combustion chamber for cracks, holes and signs of rusting or corrosion. We also clear dirt and debris from filters and the burner.
Our Preventative Service Agreement ensures that your furnace or boiler undergoes carbon monoxide testing every year. Contact our Calgary office to learn more about the many advantages of a ClearView service agreement.
- Highly trained and skilled technicians
- Professional detection equipment that is 10x more sensitive than your typical home detection kit
- Tools to clean debris that may be causing Carbon Monoxide build up
- A caring attitude and strong work ethic
Keep your family healthy, happy and breathing easy.
The air quality specialists at ClearView Plumbing & Heating are committed to delivering exceptionally clean indoor air with the use of our air purifiers and duct cleaning services. We work with you to ensure your home has the cleanest air possible.
|Week Days||7:30 – 5:30|
|Saturday||8:00 – 4:00|
ClearView Technicians are among the best of the best. While we’re equipped to handle almost any residential plumbing or heating need, here are some of the most requested services from our customers
Hot Water Heaters
Quality hot water heaters supplied & installed in Calgary to keep you warm all year
Plumbing Maintenance & Repairs
For solutions to all your residential plumbing problems, big or small, look no further.
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
ClearView Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to providing our customers with quality service…guaranteed!
- If you’re not happy with our service, we will work with you until you are.
- Our expert Technicians and Customer Service reps are continually trained on the latest services and technologies to maintain the highest standard of excellence.
- We protect your home by using drop cloths, runners, shoe covers and gloves. If we damage something we will accept responsibility and quickly make it right.
- If we miss something and fail to communicate it to you prior to signing our service agreement, we will correct the issue at no additional cost to you. We will always try to provide you with a range of options to meet your needs. Excludes sewers and anything that cannot be visually inspected.
- Within the specified timeframe, any part or equipment that cannot be repaired will be replaced under our warranty.