AIR PURIFIERS & DUCT CLEANING
ClearView can help your family breathe easy with our expert technicians and air cleaner installation services in Calgary.
Like most people, you may think the disposable filter in your furnace is helping, but, in fact, it traps less than 10% of air pollutants in your home. ClearView recommends the installation of an electronic air cleaner attached to your furnace. These purifiers operate at close to 95% efficiency to clean the air returning to your furnace.
The risks to indoor air quality within your home depend on the materials present inside your home, the types of cleaning products you use, heating system, humidity, the age of the home, and many other factors. The quality of air in your home is largely responsible for the health of you and your family. Even the cleanest and greenest homes can still benefit from an electronic air cleaner. Don’t take chances on your indoor air quality.
Contact us today to learn more about how to improve the air you breathe with an electronic air cleaner or humidifier in Calgary.
- Improve allergies and asthma by removing dust, mold and pollen.
- Remove the harsh effects of cleaning products and fabric softeners.
- Eradicate chemicals that seep into the air from the surfaces of appliances, carpets, paint and more.
- Lower the number of viruses and bacteria your family picks up.
- Keep your family healthy, happy and breathing easy.
The air quality specialists at ClearView Plumbing & Heating are committed to delivering exceptionally clean indoor air with the use of our air purifiers and duct cleaning services. We work with you to ensure your home has the cleanest air possible.
|Week Days||7:30 – 5:30|
|Saturday||8:00 – 4:00|
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
ClearView Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to providing our customers with quality service…guaranteed!
- If you’re not happy with our service, we will work with you until you are.
- Our expert Technicians and Customer Service reps are continually trained on the latest services and technologies to maintain the highest standard of excellence.
- We protect your home by using drop cloths, runners, shoe covers and gloves. If we damage something we will accept responsibility and quickly make it right.
- If we miss something and fail to communicate it to you prior to signing our service agreement, we will correct the issue at no additional cost to you. We will always try to provide you with a range of options to meet your needs. Excludes sewers and anything that cannot be visually inspected.
- Within the specified timeframe, any part or equipment that cannot be repaired will be replaced under our warranty.