Calgary Heating: Family of four found dead in their home may have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning

Calgary Heating: Family of four found dead in their home may have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning!

Get your Furnace Checked now -before it’s too late Calgary!

A family four found dead in their home in eastern Missouri may have been killed by carbon monoxide inhalation, police said.

The family – a couple in their late 20s, their four-year-old son and three-year-old daughter – were found dead on Thursday afternoon in the city of St. Clair.

Police were called to the house after Ryan Yoder’s colleagues became concerned that he had not turned up for work for several days, police chief Bill Hammack said.

Officers discovered the bodies of Mr. Yoder, partner Angela Sohn and their two children Devin and Tessa inside the house, but there were no signs of foul play, he added.

Mr Yoder was on the sofa and the other three family members were in bed.

Family members told police they had been in contact with the couple on Tuesday, when the man complained he was feeling sick and nauseated.

They are only believed to have moved into the home three weeks ago. Colleagues alerted police after Mr Yoder failed to show up at work.

According to the Center for Disease Control, nearly 500 people die in the U.S. every year from carbon monoxide poisoning.

As many as 20,000 visit emergency rooms for exposure as a result of poorly maintained heating systems and gas-powered generators.

Dr Paul Garbe told CNN: ‘Dangers from poorly maintained heating systems are really going to be the number one cause of carbon monoxide poisonings in the U.S.

‘CDC recommends that all homes have carbon monoxide detectors.

‘It’s particularly important that you have carbon monoxide detectors near where people sleep at night.

‘The worse location for a carbon monoxide detector is in the box without a battery.’

Call Clearview Plumbing and Heating to get your home tested for carbon monoxide.

Clearview Plumbing and Heating is a Calgary Plumbing and Heating company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada which is available round the clock to carry out any type of Calgary Plumbing or Heating job.

You can reach us any time at 403-220-0090.

If you need to schedule an appointment, you can click here or click on the button below.

Fixed Right or it's FREE

To see any of our other services, you can go to http://www.clearviewplumbing.ca.

Click here for our Calgary Furnace $99 tune up special – please note that this offer is subject to change any time.

Click here for a list of our different Plumbing and Heating specials – Please note that these specials are subject to change at any time.

Image: plusaire

Keywords: Calgary Heating, SIlent Killer, Carbon monoxide poisoning, how to keep safe

By | 2018-04-30T16:15:37+00:00 December 14th, 2010|Carbon Monoxide Testing, Plumbing Services|

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.