About ClearView Plumbing & Heating
Friendly & Tidy Technicians That Will Fix Your Plumbing & Heating Problems And Leave You Smiling… Guaranteed!
Keeping a Clear View of What Matters
Hi, I’m Kyle Lumsden. In 1996, when my partner and I started ClearView, we just had one truck and our office was in the basement. We knew that every customer mattered, so we decided to treat customers the way we would want to be treated.
The seed for this idea of customer service was planted in me at age 12 when I read How to Win Friends and Influence People. I loved that book!
Then, when I was older, a buddy asked me to help him out for a day on a plumbing job. When I got home, my Dad said, “How did it go?” I said it went fine. He said, “That’s a good job, you should do that for a living.”
Before long, I was doing my apprenticeship in construction plumbing. But I liked meeting people and really wanted to work in a service industry. In addition, I had been inspired by reading books like Customers for Life and The Marriott Way.
So eventually, I got into service plumbing, we started ClearView, and I bought my partner out in 2001. Today we’ve grown to 9 trucks and over 12 employees. And we’ve done it by never forgetting that every customer matters.
If you have any plumbing, drain cleaning, heating or air conditioning need, I hope you’ll give us a call. You’re going to love our service; I personally guarantee it.
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
ClearView Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to providing our customers with quality service…guaranteed!
- If you’re not happy with our service, we will work with you until you are.
- Our expert Technicians and Customer Service reps are continually trained on the latest services and technologies to maintain the highest standard of excellence.
- We protect your home by using drop cloths, runners, shoe covers and gloves. If we damage something we will accept responsibility and quickly make it right.
- If we miss something and fail to communicate it to you prior to signing our service agreement, we will correct the issue at no additional cost to you. We will always try to provide you with a range of options to meet your needs. Excludes sewers and anything that cannot be visually inspected.
- Within the specified timeframe, any part or equipment that cannot be repaired will be replaced under our warranty.
[Our technician] Gerry was extremely helpful and took the time to walk us through all the available options for what we need for services now and what we should consider when planning for the future. He made great recommendations based on his experience and did a fantastic job of explaining the reasons why. I feel like we can confidently plan for our ongoing home maintenance and am extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism and quality of service.
We had a wonderful experience with Clearview Plumbing. John, Clayton, Zak and Cody were very professional and easy to work with. We had our main sewer line repaired. They never rushed, and explained everything they were doing along the way. Thanks for the great work and getting our house all fixed up!
I think this was the most speedy in-home service I’ve ever had. My technician Clayton arrived within about 40 minutes or so of being called and was amazing and did his best to get me out of the house and back to work as soon as possible. Great service.