General Plumbing Checkup Tips
Homeowners putting their homes up for sale can’t afford to have hidden plumbing problems cost them that sale. To ensure that a home passes the home inspection that usually comes with selling, homeowners should examine their plumbing before they put their home on the market.
Below is a list of general plumbing checkups that warrant a call to a qualified, licensed plumber.
• Examine all faucets to make sure none are dripping.
• Fill sinks with water and then drain to ensure good drain flow.
• Open cabinet doors and check under sinks for leaks.
• Look for rust and corrosion on sinks as well as pipes.
• Fill bathtubs with water and then drain to confirm good drain flow.
• Inspect the base of toilets for signs of water damage or soft floors.
• Flush toilets. Check for continual running after tank is full.
• Make sure debris clears from the bowl.
• Run garbage disposal and dishwasher to make sure they work properly.
• Other plumbing fixtures:
• Turn water supply valves on and off to test for leaks.
• Inspect the water meter to ensure that water loss is not occurring.
• Hire a professional plumber to video inspect the sewer line to verify that the plumbing system is in good condition.
ClearView Plumbing provides services of plumbing, drain cleaning repairs and installations. We help our clients get their plumbing issues fixed for less money and with a less mess. To learn more about General Plumbing Checkup Tips works, visit our website.
If you need to schedule an appointment, you can click here or click on the button below.
To see any of our other services, you can go to http://www.clearviewplumbing.ca.
Click here for our Calgary Furnace $99 tune up special – please note that this offer is subject to change any time.
Click here for a list of our different Plumbing and Heating specials – Please note that these specials are subject to change at any time.