ClearView Plumbing: Calgary’s Furnace Maintenance and Repair Experts
Is your furnace or HVAC system acting up? Don’t wait until you’re left in the cold. The experienced team of heating technicians at ClearView is here to help you stay warm during the winter months.
The professional team at ClearView Plumbing are Calgary’s heating & air conditioner repair experts. We guarantee 5-year technician experience, which means that all of our technicians have a minimum of 5 year on-the-job experience, so you can rest assured that your furnace is in qualified hands. When your furnace is not working properly or has broken down altogether, all you need to do is call us and we’ll send over a courteous and knowledgeable technician who will know how to get the job done right. Whether it’s furnace repair or furnace installation, we’ve got you covered.
Beyond repairing your existing furnace or installing a new more energy-efficient one, regular furnace maintenance is also important to ensure that it’s functioning properly, especially during the demanding Calgary winter. That’s why we also focus on furnace tune-ups and preventative care, including carbon monoxide testing.
Our Wide Range of Heating Services Includes:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement & Installation
- Furnace Maintenance & Service
- HVAC Services
- Air Cleaners
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
Common Heating and Furnace Problems – That We Can Fix!
- Broken or Damaged Heater / Furnace
- Furnace that Blows Cold Air
- Malfunctioning Pilot Light
- Damaged Thermostat
Check out our special heating service offers below:
ClearView Plumbing offers a number of furnace repair and maintenance services, including the following:
Inspection and Repair — Is your furnace blowing cold air? Is your pilot light malfunctioning? Do you have a damaged thermostat? The expert technicians at ClearView can inspect, identify and repair any furnace problem you may have swiftly and effectively.
Maintenance — The best way to keep your furnace fully operational all winter long is through routine maintenance. At ClearView Plumbing, we provide thorough maintenance for your furnace, including seasonal tune-ups, air filter replacements, and carbon monoxide inspections.
Furnace Replacement and Installation — If you’re replacing your old furnace with a newer model, trust the technicians at ClearView Plumbing to install your new furnace according to factory specifications to ensure your unit is energy efficient and safe.
WholeHome™ Comfort Balance — Avoid hot and cold spots in your home. Our WholeHome™ Comfort Balance service ensures perfect air flow to every part of your home, reducing inefficiencies and costs.
Contact Us: 403-220-0090
There’s a reason ClearView has a reputation as Calgary’s most trusted contractor for home heating. In fact, there are seven reasons, all included in our 7–Point ClearComfort™ Guaranteed Service Policy. We don’t just make promises; we commit them to writing so every client can have total peace of mind.
Here’s what you get from our 7– Point ClearComfort™ Guaranteed Service Policy:
- 5–Year Technician Experience. Our air conditioner and furnace technicians all have at least five years of on–the–job experience. They arrive on time and don’t leave until the entire system checks out. Before they go, they make sure your home is as clean as it was when they arrived. Guaranteed.
- Never More System Than You Need. Before you commit your hard–earned dollars to your system, we will do a complete home analysis to ensure you get exactly the right system for your home and budget.
- No Guesswork Pricing. We don’t do estimates–they leave too much room for surprises. We give you the complete price before we start working and we stand behind the price, no matter what. Guaranteed.
- Spec–Perfect Installation. What happens when your system is not installed to factory specifications? Bills can be 30% to 50% higher and equipment failure can also occur. In fact, we estimate that improper installation causes more than half of equipment breakdowns. ClearView technicians calibrate your equipment to factory specifications. Guaranteed.
- WholeHome™ Comfort Balance. Avoid hot and cold spots in your home. Our WholeHome™ Comfort Balance service ensures perfect air flow to every part of your home, reducing inefficiencies and costs.
- Lower Energy Bills. We guarantee that your energy bill will drop by at least 25%. If it doesn’t, we’ll make up the difference for the first 12 months after installation.
- Every System is Guaranteed. Get the kind of comfort no thermostat can deliver–complete peace of mind from our equipment guarantees. Your system is guaranteed for 5–10 years by ClearView, the manufacturer or both.
Who We are?
ClearView Plumbing is a local company. Started in 1996 by Kyle Lumsden with one truck and a basement office, ClearView has since grown to include 9 trucks and over a dozen employees. Even though the company has expanded, we have never lost sight of the needs of local Calgary residents.
This commitment to customer satisfaction is at the heart of ClearView Plumbing. All of our technicians have a minimum of 5 years of on-the-job experience to guarantee the best service possible. Whether you have a simple maintain question or a more significant repair, you can rely on the technicians at ClearView for a high standard of service. We also offer emergency repair services so you’re not left out in the cold.
What Sets ClearView Plumbing Apart From The Other Furnace Repair Companies?
There are a number of furnace repair and maintenance companies in Calgary, but none of them combine industry experience with a dedication to customer service like ClearView Plumbing. Our professional technicians offer an expertise that is unmatched by other companies. At ClearView Plumbing, we believe in being transparent about costs, which is why we provide you with a complete and exact quote before work begins. Unlike other companies that may charge hidden fees once the work is complete, ClearView will always stick to the initial quote we gave you.
There are many benefits of choosing ClearView Plumbing for your furnace installation, maintenance and repair needs. We offer repair, maintenance and installation services that will make your furnace run more efficiently, helping you to save money on utility bills. The maintenance and repair services offered by ClearView Plumbing will also extend the life of your furnace, helping to prevent surprise breakdowns and allowing you to get the most out of your home heating system. Keep your home warm and comfortable without breaking the bank. Get the high-quality furnace maintenance and repair services you need with the professional team at ClearView Plumbing.
How Long Does The Average Furnace Last?
Furnaces have an on-average lifespan of 15-20 years. This varies depending on the quality of the unit as well as the amount of maintenance performed. Furnaces that are regularly tuned-up last much longer than those that are neglected.
How Do I Know If It’s Time to Replace My Furnace?
If you’ve had your furnace for 15-20 years, you may want to replace the unit. If your furnace isn’t providing heat, or is heating your home unevenly, it may be time to consider a replacement. A professional inspection will help you determine whether repair or replacement is the best option.
How Long Do Furnace Repairs or Installations Take?
The exact length of a furnace repair or installation depends on the nature of the service, but generally these repairs are done in one day, usually within a few hours.
“I was surprised by the fast and efficient service! But it was only exceeded by my delight at how pleasant everyone was when I needed to purchase and have a new furnace installed in my home…I would recommend ClearView Plumbing and Heating to everyone!” — D. Beaulac
“Fast and friendly service. We called for a same day repair and had the whole problem sorted out within a couple of hours.” — Ben Rankel
“Amazing service and prompt. Helped us get heat back in no time! Would recommend them again and again.” — Sara Gagne