Air Conditioning Installation
Spring time is the ideal season to conduct maintenance and test whether your air conditioning system is functioning properly. Although you may think it is too early to run maintenance tests on your cooling units, ClearView argues the opposite and reminds its clients that it is better to notice if the operating system is not working properly before the heat kicks in.
According to the experts at ClearView Plumbing, Heating and Cooling here are five reasons that could lead to a failure in the operation of a cooling system:
• Inadequate maintenance. Dirty filters and air-conditioning coils can cause the machine to under perform.
• Refrigerant leaks. Air conditioners work most effectively and efficiently when the refrigerant charge is neither undercharged nor overcharged.
• Drainage problems. This is a frequent issue with city residents who have window air conditioners.
• Electric control failure. The compressor and fan controls can wear out, especially when the air conditioner cycles on and off frequently.
• Sensor problems. To keep a room comfortable, window air conditioners have a thermostat sensor behind the control panel, which measures the temperature of air coming into the evaporative coil. If the sensor is knocked out of position, the air conditioner can cycle on and off too often or otherwise behave erratically.
ClearView Plumbing provides services of air conditioning maintenance and installations. We help our clients get their issues fixed for less money and with a less mess. To learn more about Air Conditioning Services works, visit our website.
If you need to schedule an appointment, you can click here or click on the button below.
To see any of our other services, you can go to http://www.clearviewplumbing.ca.
Click here for our Calgary Furnace $99 tune up special – please note that this offer is subject to change any time.
Click here for a list of our different Plumbing and Heating specials – Please note that these specials are subject to change at any time.